A D V I S O R Y C O U N C I L
In the early 2000s, at the inception of the CEB research project, the process of integrating contemplative practices with Western psychological techniques and principles related to emotion has been facilitated by an Advisory Council consisting of leaders in the fields of emotion, psychosocial interventions, and contemplative practice.
- Richard Davidson, Ph.D., University of Wisconsin (specialty: brain and emotion)
- Mark Greenberg, Ph.D., Penn State University (specialty: social-emotional intervention in schools)
- Daniel Goleman, Ph.D. (specialty: emotional intelligence)
- Jon Kabat-Zinn, Ph.D. (specialty: mindfulness-based stress reduction)
- John Teasdale, Ph.D. (specialty: combining cognitive-behavioral therapy and mindfulness)
- Joseph Goldstein (specialty: Buddhist meditation)